Remark Glass

Soooo my names Gina Rose and my summer fellowship was working with Remark Glass, they only used recycled bottles to form their art. Creating many different functional glass pieces including rocks glasses, champagne flutes, mugs, bowls, candle holders, planters and light fixtures. The colors of bottles can very tricky sometimes there's such a slight vary in the color you can't determine if it's a forest green or dark olive. There is such a large variety of colors in bottles it surprised me! As I started my first job was to start to sort the bottle volt as they call it by each other bottle. There were tons of hundreds of bottles of all shapes and sizes I had no idea where to begin. Another amazing this Remark produces is called their Keepsake collection. Its recycling from a pervious celebration or a collection that some have came about over the years. The bottles then are transformed into cups, bowls, vases and lighting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slam Magazine Cover Shoot

Week 3 Art Restoration with Kat and Megan

Introduction