My last day with Myra

This time Myra came to my house where I was editing the photos we took. We completed beyond our goals with the loom at her house, now it was time to dedicate some time to Myras future talk, which required high resolution photos of her work in a presentation. I spend the weekend editing the pictures we took in photoshop for us to make a powerpoint slide show together.

The talk she was going to make required some powerpoint knowledge, so I taught her how to do some basic powerpoint slides as well as some advanced twek to make her presentation dynamic and overall more fun. Of course she liked the transitions. Again, just like the photoshoot, we ended up having so much fun. I think throughout the intern I learn so much from her it was only fair she learnt something from me too.
I also showed her different ways she can edit in photoshop, some basic tricks maybe for the future. who knows?

After the intern Myra and I agreed to keep in touch, she really is the sweetest most magical being I have met. Im glad we found each other through this program otherwise I wouldnt know how to weave, and now her amazing art is documented professionally and in high resolutions, something every good artist deserves to have. It made my summer so meaningful and purposeful.

Thanks to July for matching us, Thank you Myra for everything.

With so much Love, Manuela.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slam Magazine Cover Shoot

Week 3 Art Restoration with Kat and Megan

Introduction