Fellows Program Conclusion



8/23/2018 - Fellows Program Conclusion

My last few visits to the studio included helping Denise prepare some ideas for future projects.  We used the designs that I had made a few weeks earlier and decided on the best ways to use the designs. I helped with taping the sides of finished work and wrapped her work that she had sold so that it could be shipped to it's new owner.  On our last visit together we painted together which was a lot of fun.  Denise painted a portrait of me which was really cool and I worked on some ideas for school.

I have had such a great experience working with Denise.  She is a very creative person and great artist.  Denise made this fellowship such a great experience for me and I look forward to keeping in touch with her in the future.  Thank you Denise Philipbar!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slam Magazine Cover Shoot

Week 3 Art Restoration with Kat and Megan

Introduction