Nina & Nicole (7)

This week was the last of my ten with Nicole at Eiland Arts, and it was a tender goodbye.

I stayed for the morning class, which was 3D art that centered around animals living in Brazil. We spent some time drawing, and then the kids began cutting out cardboard snake silhouettes to wrap in yarn.

We made loose plans for me to come back with more of my work and to catch up, and we talked about bringing some things that could be sold in the coffee shop. My intention is to bring a stack of the zines i made last semester, one for her to keep and the rest for her to sell.

Mostly, she told me not to be a stranger, and we talked about my upcoming year as a junior.

I'm excited to bring what I learned from this internship into this year of illustration!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slam Magazine Cover Shoot

Week 3 Art Restoration with Kat and Megan

Introduction