Introduction



Yo!!!!!! My name is Malik Murray, I am a rising junior photography major. I am more than excited to be working under Uarts Alumni Lou Caltabniano and John Pushnick. I started actually a little before the school year ended. So far it has been fun and a great learning experience. I'll be getting into detail on some of the shoots I have worked on so far with the guys in later post but so far I have traveled to NJ, Baltimore, and of course Philly for some really dope stuff. Hope everyone has a great summer and enjoy their time gaining experience in a variety of art forms!!


Comments

  1. Glad to hear things are going well, Malik! Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Malik, were these creative shoots, editorial shoots, or commercial shoots? From our portfolio, I can tell that you're interested in a lot of high fashion and editorial work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have been more editorial/commercial

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Art Restoration with Kat and Megan

Slam Magazine Cover Shoot